AC HIPOT TESTERS - MODEL M100BVS5 AND MODEL M500BVS5
5 kV AC Hipot Testers with Ground Continuity and Real Current Monitoring
Now you can perform safe, rapid and efficient hipot testing, ground continuity testing, and total or real current
monitoring in one simple operation. The ROD-L Electronics model M100BVS5 and model M500BVS5 hipot testers
perform safe and accurate AC hipot and ground continuity testing in compliance with UL, IEC, CSA, VDE, FCC and
other electrical equipment testing standards. These standards help limit your exposure to product liability claims and
your risk of producing electrically unsafe products. These hipot testers can also shutdown the test within 2 ms of
failure detection in order to reduce the risk of harm to the operator or to the device-under-test. And these hipot testers
can perform AC hipot tests on many devices with capacitors or capacitive filters too. In addition, these testers include
special front-panel high voltage outlets (rated at 8 kV) that you can use to connect your AC line-cord powered products
to the tester without exposure to high voltage cabling clips. Clip leads and the MP21 Test Probe are also available
for testing products without power cords, such as motors, transformers, and PC boards. Contact us to request a quote.
• Satisfy quality assurance, testing, or production requirements.
• Comply with electrical safety standards
• Reduce exposure to product liability claims.
• Assure product electrical-safety during occasional AC line power surges
• Test electrical products of all kinds, including electrical appliances, motors, transformers, and PC boards.
VOLTAGE AND CURRENT CONFIGURATIONS
To specify model, use this format: Model-kVAC-mA. Example: M100BVS5-2.8-40 for the 2.8 kVAC 40 mA model.
To specify model, use this format: Model-kVAC-mA. Example: M500BVS5-2.8-100 for the 2.8 kVAC 100 mA model.
01. Remote Control (Digital)
02. Front Panel Dwell Time Adjust
03. Front Panel Rise Time Adjust
05. Hands-Off Operation
06. Real Panel Lockout Cover
08. Switch-Selectable Current Fail Points
10. Audible Test Tone
15. Rack Mount Kit
18. Ohms Sense (with Front Panel Receptacle blanked out)
22. Front Panel Voltage Adjust
23. Digital Meters (voltage and current)
24. Blank Front Panel (Receptacle and/or Start)
27. "No Load" Trip Point Setting
28. Two Switch-Selectable Current Scales
29. Two Switch-Selectable Voltages
PRODUCT OPERATION DOCUMENTATION
To review our AC hipot tester quick start guide, click here: ROD-L M100/500 Quick Start Guide. To request a complete manual, please contact ROD-L..