AC HIPOT TESTERS - MODEL M100AVS5 AND MODEL M500AVS5
5 kV AC Hipot Testers with Ground Continuity Monitoring
Now you can perform safe, rapid and efficient hipot testing, ground continuity testing, and total current monitoring in
one simple operation. The ROD-L Electronics model M100AVS5 and model M500AVS5 hipot testers can perform safe
and accurate AC hipot and ground continuity testing in compliance with UL, IEC, CSA, VDE, FCC and other electrical
product testing standards. These standards help reduce your exposure to product liability claims and risk of producing
unsafe products. These testers also shutdown the test within 2 ms in order to reduce the chance of serious harm to
the operator or to the device-under-test should an electrical-safety test fault occur. In addition, ROD-L testers include
front-panel high voltage outlets (rated at 8 kV) that you can use to connect your electrical products to the tester without
exposure to high voltage cabling clips. Clip leads and the ROD-L MP21 Test Probe are also available for testing
devices without power cords, such as motors, transformers and PC boards. Contact us to request a quote.
• Satisfy quality assurance, testing, or production requirements.
• Comply with electrical safety standards
• Reduce exposure to product liability claims.
• Assure product electrical-safety during occasional AC line power surges
• Test electrical products of all kinds, including electrical appliances, motors, transformers, and PC boards.
VOLTAGE AND CURRENT CONFIGURATIONS
To specify model, use this format: Model-kVAC-mA. Example: M100AVS5-2.8-40 for the 2.8 kVAC 40 mA model.
To specify model, use this format: Model-kVAC-mA. Example: M500AVS5-2.8-100 for the 2.8 kVAC 100 mA model.
01. Remote Control (Digital)
02. Front Panel Dwell Time Adjust
03. Front Panel Rise Time Adjust
05. Hands-Off Operation
06. Real Panel Lockout Cover
08. Switch-Selectable Current Fail Points
10. Audible Test Tone
15. Rack Mount Kit
18. Ohms Sense (with Front Panel Receptacle blanked out)
22. Front Panel Voltage Adjust
23. Digital Meters (voltage and current)
24. Blank Front Panel (Receptacle and/or Start)
27. "No Load" Trip Point Setting
28. Two Switch-Selectable Current Scales
29. Three Switch-Selectable Voltages
PRODUCT OPERATION DOCUMENTATION
To review our AC hipot tester quick start guide, click here: ROD-L M100/500 Quick Start Guide. To request a complete manual, please contact ROD-L..